We organise mixed ability group coaching for adults, run by our LTA licensed coach Damian Lane throughout the year. In the spring and summer we run morning and evening sessions during the week. In September we switch to daytime sessions at the weekends until March.
NEW Autumn Adult Coaching Programme
The LTA guidelines have been updated and we are now able to run coaching sessions for up to 12 players.
From 13th September, coaching will be on Sundays – mostly in the mornings at 11:00am, but some weeks will be moved to 14:00.
Starting Wednesday 23rd September, we will be running coaching in the afternoons for 5 weeks. These sessions are at 15:15 – 16:45.
Each session will be 90 minutes, with a mix of drills, skills development and match play, ideal for anyone looking to improve and develop their game.
To ensure that no more than 12 players take part each week, members will be asked to confirm their participation the day before. Members who book for the whole block have first priority, followed by those who have opted for “any 4 sessions” and then “pay and play” members. Finally, any remaining places are available for non-members on a “pay and play” basis.
Timetable and Fees
|Sept 13||14:00||Nov 1||11:00|
|Sept 20||11:00||Nov 8||11:00|
|Sept 27||11:00||Nov 15||11:00|
|Oct 4||14:00||Nov 22||11:00|
|Oct 11||11:00||Nov 29||11:00|
|Oct 18||11:00||Dec 6||11:00|
|Sept 23 – Oct 21||15:15 – 16:45|
|Sundays Block 1 (7 weeks)||£49||N/A|
|Sundays Block 2 (6 weeks)||£42||N/A|
|Wednesdays (5 weeks)||£35||N/A|
|Any 4 sessions (across all blocks)||£32||N/A|
|Pay and play||£10||£15|
Places are limited to 12 each week, so register now!
Coaching during the era of Covid-19
We have adapted the way group coaching operates to comply with the current guidelines for safe play during Covid-19:
- Up to 12 players can participate in each group
- Players must confirm their attendance the day before the session (an email reminder will be sent on Saturday mornings)
- Members who have pre-paid for the whole block have first priority, followed by those who have paid for 4 sessions, then “pay and play” members and finally non-members
- Once booked, players must pay in advance for their session to secure their place
- If a session has to be cancelled due to bad weather or other circumstances beyond our control, a replacement session will be organised
- Any player who develops symptoms of Covid-19 must not attend any sessions until fully recovered. Any player who has been in contact with someone suspected of having Covid-19 must not attend any sessions until they have completed their self-isolation . Fees for the missed sessions can be credited against coaching later in the season or refunded if preferred
- You should follow the club safety and hygiene rules at all times.
Not a member?
Just visit the membership page and complete the membership form.
We accept payment by bank transfer or cheque:
Account Name: Pangbourne Tennis Club
Account Number: 91242237
Sort Code: 40-36-03
Please use your surname and initial as the reference
You can pay by cheque made payable to Pangbourne Tennis Club and send to:
The Hon Treasurer, Stoney Point, Whitchurch Hill Oxon RG8 7PG