Group coaching for adults is now in full swing!
We organise mixed ability group coaching for adults, run by our LTA licensed coach Damian Lane throughout the year.
In the spring and summer we run day and evening sessions during the week and further sessions at the weekends. In September we switch to daytime sessions at the weekends.
Sessions last 60 or 90 minutes with a mix of drills, skills development and match play, ideal for anyone looking to improve and develop their game.
Our next programme of courses is as follows:
Timetable and fees
|Course||Day||Dates||Format||Time||< < < < <||Fees||> > > > >|
|Pay & Play|
|Pay & Play|
|1||Tuesdays||1st June to 6th July||Club Coaching|
|17:30 – 18:30||£36||£8||£12|
|2||Tuesdays||1st June to 6th July||Club Coaching|
|18:30 – 19:30|
|3||Tuesdays||1st June to 6th July||Back to Tennis|
|19:30 – 20:30|
|4||Thursdays||10th June to 8th July||Doubles Skills & Tactics|
|13:30 – 15:00||£40||£10||£15|
|5||Sundays||30th May to 27th June||Skills & Drills|
|11:00 – 12:30|
Numbers are limited so please book your place for your chosen course(s) by using this form.
Payment details are below, bank transfer is preferred, please avoid cash as per Covid-19 guidelines.
Coaching and Covid-19
We have adapted the way group coaching operates to comply with the current guidelines for safe play during Covid-19:
- Limited number of players in each group as per LTA guidelines. Members take priority over non-members.
- Players must confirm their attendance the day before the session (an email reminder will be sent)
- Once booked, players must pay in advance for their session to secure their place
- If a session has to be cancelled due to bad weather or other circumstances beyond our control, a replacement session will be organised
- Any player who develops symptoms of Covid-19 must not attend any sessions until fully recovered. Any player who has been in contact with someone suspected of having Covid-19 must not attend any sessions until they have completed their self-isolation . Fees for the missed sessions can be credited against coaching later in the season or refunded if preferred
- Players should follow the club safety and hygiene rules at all times.
Not a member?
Just visit the membership page and complete the membership form to join the club, benefit from preferential rates and enjoy year-round access to the courts.
We accept payment by bank transfer or cheque:
Account Name: Pangbourne Tennis Club
Account Number: 91242237
Sort Code: 40-36-03
Please use your surname and initial as the reference
You can pay by cheque made payable to Pangbourne Tennis Club and send to:
The Hon Treasurer, Stoney Point, Whitchurch Hill Oxon RG8 7PG