We organise mixed ability group coaching for adults, run by our LTA licensed coach Damian Lane throughout the year.
In the spring and summer we run morning and evening sessions during the week. In September we switch to daytime sessions at the weekends and sometimes on week days until March.
Each session lasts 90 minutes with a mix of drills, skills development and match play, ideal for anyone looking to improve and develop their game.
Timetable and Fees
|Sept 13||14:00||Nov 1||14:00||Nov 4||13:00 – 14:30|
|Sept 20||11:00||Nov 8, 15, 22, 29 Cancelled||11:00||Nov 11, 18, 25 Cancelled||13:00 – 14:30|
|Sept 27||11:00||Dec 6||11:00||Dec 2|
|13:00 – 14:30|
|Oct 4||14:00||Dec 20|
|11:00||Dec 9||13:00 – 14:30|
|Oct 11||11:00||Dec 27 |
|13:00 – 14:30|
|Oct 18||11:00||Jan 3|
During the November lockdown several sessions were cancelled and refunded or rescheduled. As we only have a few sessions remaining for December and early January, we will offer them as follows:
- all known coaching attendees will be invited by email to register for any number of the above sessions
- if you have not been contacted and wish to take part, please use the “Question about coaching” form below to contact the coordinator
- the cost per session will be £10 for members, £15 for non-members
Coaching during the era of Covid-19
We have adapted the way group coaching operates to comply with the current guidelines for safe play during Covid-19:
- Up to 12 players can participate in each group. Members take priority over non-members.
- Players must confirm their attendance the day before the session (an email reminder will be sent)
- Once booked, players must pay in advance for their session to secure their place
- If a session has to be cancelled due to bad weather or other circumstances beyond our control, a replacement session will be organised
- Any player who develops symptoms of Covid-19 must not attend any sessions until fully recovered. Any player who has been in contact with someone suspected of having Covid-19 must not attend any sessions until they have completed their self-isolation . Fees for the missed sessions can be credited against coaching later in the season or refunded if preferred
- You should follow the club safety and hygiene rules at all times.
Not a member?
Just visit the membership page and complete the membership form.
We accept payment by bank transfer or cheque:
Account Name: Pangbourne Tennis Club
Account Number: 91242237
Sort Code: 40-36-03
Please use your surname and initial as the reference
You can pay by cheque made payable to Pangbourne Tennis Club and send to:
The Hon Treasurer, Stoney Point, Whitchurch Hill Oxon RG8 7PG