Following our tradition of recent years, we are delighted to announce that our Christmas Tournament will take place on Sunday 5th December from noon to 3:30pm.
Get into the Christmas spirit by dusting off your best seasonal jumper, or maybe dig our your secret elf, reindeer or Father Christmas outfit! We will be serving festive treats (ie mince pies!!), hot chocolate and mulled wine to get the party started for the prize giving and the raffle, but bring your own picnic to keep you going during the tournament.
Everyone is welcome and you don’t need a partner to enter. The American Tournament format is ideal for players of all abilities, including juniors who can play with standard balls, serve and sustain a rally.
It’s free to take part – a donation of a raffle prize would be much appreciated to support club funds.
Register now to book your place as numbers are limited to 24.
To comply with LTA guidelines for Covid-19 secure events, we will be implementing the following:
- Advanced booking is required. The maximum number of participants will be 24, so book early!
- The club house is open use of the toilets and access to first aid equipment.
- The tournament will be cancelled, even at short notice, if adverse weather is forecast as the club house cannot be used to shelter from rain.
- Participants are very welcome to bring their own food for outdoor consumption during the tournament
- Social distancing rules should be adhered to at all times.