With outdoor tennis allowed again after the 2nd lockdown, we are delighted to announce that our Christmas Tournament will take place on Saturday 12th December from noon to 3pm. Note that the date has changed (from Sunday) due to weather conditions.
Everyone is welcome and you don’t need a partner to enter. The format is ideal for players of all abilities, including juniors who can play with standard balls, serve and sustain a rally. It’s free to take part and there will be prizes!
Register now to book your place as numbers will be limited to adhere to Covid-secure guidelines.
Please bring warm clothing as the clubhouse will not be open and there may be short waiting periods depending on the number of participants.
To comply with LTA guidelines for Covid-19 secure events, we will be implementing the following:
- Advanced booking is required. The maximum number of participants will be 24, so book early!
- The club house will be closed other than for use of the toilets and access to first aid equipment.
- The tournament will be cancelled, even at short notice, if adverse weather is forecast as the club house cannot be used to shelter from rain.
- We will not be offering refreshments. Participants are very welcome to bring their own food, drink and mulled wine for outdoor consumption.
- Social distancing rules should be adhered to at all times.