We are delighted that the club can now hold tournaments, socially distanced, of course!
Register now to book your place for a friendly, fun American Doubles Tournament on Sunday 6th September from 1pm to 4pm.
Everyone is welcome, including juniors who can play with standard balls, serve and sustain a rally.
It’s free to take part, and there will be prizes!
The format is ideal for all standards of player and you don’t need a partner to enter. It would be lovely to see our newer members take part alongside “old hands” as this is the first tournament we have been able to run this year.
To comply with LTA guidelines for Covid-19 secure events, we will be implementing the following:
- The maximum number of participants will be 24, so book early!
- Advanced booking is essential
- The club house will be closed other than for use of the toilets and access to first aid equipment.
- The tournament will be cancelled, even at short notice, if rain is forecast as the club house cannot be used to shelter from rain.
- We will not be offering refreshments, but participants are very welcome to bring their own and picnic on the recreation ground, maintaining social distance in groups of not more than six people from different households.
Weather permitting, the tournament will be followed by the club’s AGM, held outdoors and socially distanced.
Please complete this short form to register for the tournament.